My Buyer's Plan of Action!
My objective serving you is simple and threefold: My main goal is to assist you in obtaining the best purchasing power possible for your dollar. Along with that is communicating to you on a regular basis applicable new listings that come up for sale, and assisting you in finding the right home for your needs, at the right price, in a reasonable time. Below is my way of making that happen.
The measures I take to find the right home for you:
In return, I ask that:
My Buyer's Consultation Agenda
I look forward to learning as much as I can about what you're hoping to achieve in the purchase of your new home. In order to do that, I like to sit down with you and go through a few steps:
• Discovery Review - We'll discuss your goals, questions you have, and short/long term plans so we can work according to the strategy
• Discuss what its like to work with me, our company, and explain our Buyer Plan of Action
• Explain the Forms & Procedures – what it takes to buy a home
• Research and Select initial properties that meet your criteria
• Address any concerns
• Mutual Decision on how to proceed